[Qgis-developer] QGIS on rollApp

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Tue Apr 21 12:14:30 PDT 2015

Hi Larry,

Am Dienstag, 21. April 2015, 10.16:46 schrieb Larry Shaffer:

> I don't normally cross-post to dev/user lists (sorry for the extra noise),
> but I found this to be quite an interesting advancement for QGIS.
>
> https://www.rollapp.com/app/qgis
>
> QGIS in the cloud, and almost fully functional, e.g. Python, etc. Seems
> browser's filesystem integration is broken (maybe it needs a cloud drive
> attached).

Interesting idea to attach a file system via cloud drive.
I've successfully connected to a QGISCloud PostGIS DB, published a map and
wrote a Print Composer PDF to Google drive.

> Who did this awesome port? Was it rollApp folks themselves?

According to the environment variables, it's running in an LXC container.

Regards,
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer - @PirminKalberer