[Qgis-developer] qgis-web-client: module wsgi

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed Apr 22 00:26:10 PDT 2015

Hi Enzo,

your error indicates that the script is not executed as a server script
but instead delivered to the client. Thjis should not happen, as it is a
high security risk (db internals are exposed).

Have you enabled mod_wsgi on your apache server as described in section
6.2.1 of the QWC documentation?

You also should follow this line (section 6 the documentation): "It is
recommended to install the wsgi scripts in a separate directory, e.g.
/home/www/wsgi, a place that is not reachable by regular web traffic."

Bernhard