[Qgis-developer] Attributes widgets

Rémi Bovard remi.bovard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 03:11:32 PDT 2015

Hi list,

After doing some editions with QGIS 2.8, I noticed some points about
attributes widgets:

* Calendar: if widget is set to display calendar popup and allows null
values, when opening the calendar and selecting the current date, the value
is kept on null. To select the current day, we need to pick an other date
and then come back on current day
* Calendar: if widget is set to display calendar popup, it would be nice to
open it when clicking on the field (not only on the arrow)
* Non editable text field (uncheck editable checkbox): there is no visual
feedback for the user that the field in non editable, like there was before
with grey background.

What do you think? Should I open tickets about those points?

Thanks

Rémi