[Qgis-developer] 2.8.2?

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Apr 28 02:44:15 PDT 2015

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:52:18PM +0000, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
> Sorry to be a pain in the butt but do we have a update on when we could
> expect a 2.8.2 release?

It's up to us all. If we handle to stop pushing changes to the 2.8
branch for two weeks, we get the 2.8.2 release cut.

> I see a lot of emails of late all hitting the bugs that have been fixed for
> this release.

Let's try hard to avoid backports unless very very important ?

PS: I'd be in favor of reducing the silence requirement to 1 week,
    especially for the first few bugfix releases...

--strk;