[Qgis-developer] Python 3 migration plan - what we can do to help people.

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Aug 4 06:39:52 PDT 2015

Hi Nathan,

If we can add a warning batch that points to possible problems... What
more can we want? Nice idea!

Does it do the checks on plain source code or does it need some runtime
information (so that e.g. only plugins with test suite can be checked
and only the parts covered by tests are checked)?

Cheers,
Matthias