[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.10.1 Pisa - Read CSV file problem

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Thu Aug 6 03:48:47 PDT 2015

Hi Jürgen,
Thanks for this - but this is not an issue for me, as I stated in my
original post, I can work-around it.

I'll respond in slightly more detail for Andreas' post.

Regards,
Zoltan

On 2015/08/06 12:02, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Zoltan,
>
> On Thu, 06. Aug 2015 at 08:04:19 +0200, Zoltan Szecsei wrote:
>> Whilst I am not too perturbed because I can get around this issue, I
>> figured it was my "civic" duty to raise it.
> You can also use "Add Vector layer..." to load that csv (via OGR) and it'll
> have the original field names (if they are quoted in the first line - like in
> your example) and workaround that edge case.
>

> Jürgen

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax:    +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za