[Qgis-developer] CI testing for OSX

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:31:16 PDT 2015

On 13 August 2015 at 04:32, Tim Sutton <tim at qgis.org> wrote:

> Awesome stuff Nyall - can you give any notes on what specifically you had to do to enable OS X testing?

Not much really... all the ground work was already in place and were
just waiting on Travis to open up multi OS builds again. Whoever setup
the homebrew install package (Larry?) made it super easy to install
the dependencies, and we already had 99% of the tests passing without
error on OSX. Michael Kirk had also already given this a shot so I was
able to borrow parts of his attempts which also helped a lot.

Nyall