[Qgis-developer] Troubles with qwtpolar

J.O. Williams j.o.williams.jow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:11:47 PDT 2015

Andreas,

I would like to suggest that qwtpolar option be changed to OFF
permanently and use the embedded copy exclusively.  I have had trouble
with option a couple of times and have tried to install the qwtpolar
library.  And have wasted a hour each time trying to reinstall before I
remember the change needed. The library  is no longer being maintained
and is probably dead code.

I also build using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

TIA

J.O. Williams