[Qgis-developer] Lizmap Web Client - Time manager not loading

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Aug 24 23:44:44 PDT 2015

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for your reply.

My project is already quite minimalistic. It contains only one active / toogled layer from a Materialized View in PostGIS with ~ 650 points... (there is one other layer which is toogled off. I will remove for a test).
I tested both a datetime field (without timezone) and an integer field with different temporal granularities (1, 5, 20, and 50 years). No idea if the optional grouping fields might influence the situation (I did not use them so far...). Can it a problem if the field used in time manager contains NULL?

As mentioned, the Montpellier tree demo (a bit more than 10k trees) did not work either for me: http://demo.lizmap.3liz.com/index.php/view/map/?repository=rep6&project=trees#...

Cheers
Stefan