[Qgis-developer] Processing framework - background processing

Marcus Santos mvcs at me.com
Thu Aug 27 03:14:49 PDT 2015

Hi Roberto,

You just have to put the processing code into your QGIS directory. Should be something like this:

 ~/.qgis/python/plugins/processing

After that you can run the QGIS as you normally do, without having to compile anything.

Be aware that the multithreading is not working with all algorithms.

Cheers,
Marcus