[Qgis-developer] plans for 2.10 branch? (was: I broke a test)

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:22:40 PDT 2015

On 28 August 2015 at 17:23, Denis Rouzaud <denis.rouzaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just committed a fix in the relation reference widget both in master [0]
> and release 2_10 [1].
> Everything went well for Travis for master, but apparently it brke the
> qgis_rasterlayertest [2].

Not sure what's happened here, but it did trigger my memory to ask a
question I've been meaning to for a while...

What's the current plans for the 2.10 branch? While we have a definite
process regarding releases from the LTS 2.8 branch, is there any
follow-up 2.10 releases planned? Or given that we are closing in on
2.12 is there little point for a 2.10 release and hence no reason to
backport to that branch?

Nyall