[Qgis-developer] selective features unselection

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Dec 2 03:12:11 PST 2015

On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 12:00:20PM +0100, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 11:47:26AM +0100, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
>
> > +1 for visual feedback.
> > Do we even need a toggle? I think that's just messy to handle anyway.
>
> Good question, I guess one might want to use it to invert selection.
> Not sure it has to be selective rather than global.

I think "~" could be a good visual indication for "toggle":

 =  : Set the selection to whatever I select now
 +  : Add what I select now to selection
 -  : Remove what I select from selection
 ~  : Toggle inclusion in selection of what I select

Currently only "=" (no modifiers) and "~" (CTRL modifier) are implemented
as far as I can tell.

--strk;