[Qgis-developer] Malfunction in setCrsTransformEnabled(bool): coordinates displayed are wrong

m roy royroge at outlook.com
Mon Dec 7 08:29:20 PST 2015

Il 07/12/2015 16:29, //./\\-/_.\\ ha scritto:
Hi,

Thank you for your response. Could you indicate version of QGIS you use ?

This error recurs on Win and OSX platforms with QGIS > 2.8.3

Please find enclosed a screen shot of the error.

I used win 2.12.1 32bit but i had a layer loaded.

It seems to me that you do not have any layer loaded;
if i open a blank project the coordinates seems to stuck at 0 (zero),
afer "iface.mapCanvas().setDestinationCrs(crs)",
(maybe you ned to give some other option to set it properly ?)
do not know if this is a bug but it's weird indeed, it seems to happen
only with a blank project with no layers.