[Qgis-developer] Any python bindings for analysis/openstreetmap/qgsosm* ?

Baginski, Thomas A. baginski3 at llnl.gov
Mon Dec 14 15:28:30 PST 2015

I'd like to use some of the classes and functionality in the
src/analysis/openstreetmap/qgsosm* files from python, but there are not
any pyqgis bindings for this section of code.

Are there any plans to create python bindings for these classes?

I can probably create pure python code that querys the osmdatabase
structure for what I need. However I'm trying to figure out if it would be
easier to create or wait for python bindings before I proceed.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Baginski
925-422-4783