[Qgis-developer] Transparencies not passed to server?

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 00:17:29 PST 2015

Hi Paolo,

PNG 8bit, it's a degradation of the color palette to be stored in an 8
bit table.
The greying effect is a result of this compression. PNG 8bit has to be
used for a layer with no effect rendered with a grey palette or with a
reduce number of color.

For the lizmap plugin, you can open an issue to add alert.

Regards,