[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.8

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Feb 8 04:00:44 PST 2015

Hi,

I've started adding some screenshots but the system keeps me confused. I
can only see all entries in the version thumbnail view (
http://changelog.linfiniti.com/qgis/version/2.8/thumbs/). The version as
list view (http://changelog.linfiniti.com/qgis/version/2.8/) is empty and
the version entries list (
http://changelog.linfiniti.com/qgis/2.8/entry/list/) shows only a hand full