[Qgis-developer] Error Import Processing.

Ivan sarteguas ivansarteguas at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 08:04:02 PST 2015

Hi
I'm working with QGIS 2.2.0 Valmiera, LAStools and Windows 7.
My problem is when I want import the library processing, I don't see anythin problem. But when I use "processing.runalg("lidarlastools:lasground",...)" (for example) i can see the next error: "Error: Algorithm not found".
My paths are:
PYTHONHOME=C:\Program Files\QGIS Valmiera\apps\Python27\
PYTHONPATH=C:\Program Files\QGIS Valmiera\apps\qgis\python
PATH=C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4;C:\Program Files\QGIS Valmiera\bin;C:\Program Files\QGIS Valmiera\apps\qgis\bin;C:\Program Files\QGIS Valmiera\apps\msys\bin;C:\Program Files\QGIS Valmiera\apps\Python27\Scripts;C:\Program Files\QGIS Valmiera\apps\qgis\python\plugins;C:\Program Files\QGIS Valmiera\apps\qgis\python\plugins\processing\core;C:\Program Files\QGIS Valmiera\apps\qgis\python\plugins\processing\lidar\lasground.py;C:\Users\itmati\.qgis2\processing
In the image, it can see that when I invoke lasground nothing appears, indicating that the library is not loaded correctly.

Someone had this same problem and knows how to fix it?
thanks RegardsIván