[Qgis-developer] QGIS and Coverity scans

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Feb 11 03:39:31 PST 2015

On 11-02-15 12:29, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
>> Thanks to Jürgen and Martin's assistance
>
> And yours of course. This is some great stabilization to the product.

Yes, thanks Nyall !!

Also for communicating this to us.

What about (/me not pushing, I'm a very slow writer myself...) writing a
small article on your blog (with a score screenie), so the 'general
public' knows about it too?

Another option (not talking to Nyall anymore now ;-) ) would be to write
up about our other 'quality'-thingies we do (tests, automatic testing
etc etc) somewhere on our website.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde