[Qgis-developer] hub.qgis under heavy load?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Feb 12 05:23:59 PST 2015

Il 12/02/2015 13:15, Jürgen E. Fischer ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> On Thu, 12. Feb 2015 at 13:08:48 +0000, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>> I may add, on the other hand, that search in Redmine is currently rather
>> ugly.
>
> Um, not to me.   But I guess "ugly" isn't a good description.  How is github's
> search better?

If I do an unstructured text query in the Seach texbox on top right, I
cannot exclude closed tickets, etc., so I usually get many irrelevant
results; I believe this is an important cause for the many duplications
that plague us. I know this is the feeling of many users.

>> BTW, do we really need all these sophisticated features?
>
> What would we loose?

personally probably nothing, that's why I'm asking.

all the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
*New course* "QGIS for naturalists":