[Qgis-developer] hub.qgis under heavy load?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Feb 12 07:47:15 PST 2015

On 12-02-15 14:42, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
> Attachments is really all you would loose, but that isn't a big thing.
> You can also just setup sub-tags for different things, eg.
> platform\windows, platform\osx, etc.
>
> Personally I think it would be a good move.

We more or less agreed on doing some research on it:

-1- Tim already asked if someone could try to find a way/script to move
current issues to a dummy repo to try out.

-2- We have to think about an easy upload service though: data attached
to a issue should stay on that service long enough for an long
outstanding issue....
Maybe a simple Django upload app?

So anybody available to dive into this?
And come up with some results?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps as said by Juergen: maybe it's just the fault disk that is playing us
up...