[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS Certification IRC meeting, Thrus 12 Feb, 2015

Jonathan Moules J.Moules at hrwallingford.com
Fri Feb 13 03:13:47 PST 2015

Hi Trevor,
We never really discussed that during the meeting, though it’s a good question. The meeting more went in an “assigning tasks” kind of direction, touching a few questions here and there. I think one of the potential tasks was going to be about covering that sort of question. It’s also something I’ll try and work into the questionnaire I’m formulating.

Cheers,
Jonathan