[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Transformation using NTv2 grids

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Feb 17 12:29:24 PST 2015

Hi,

I think the grids of the major countries should be included in QGIS
core. E.g. the german gsb file is only 87 kb. This could easily be
distributed with QGIS core.

It is the duty of the local QGIS user groups to come up with a solution
for their users - either by bundling it in QGIS core or through a plugin
or good tutorial.

It would make the life much easier for the average user.

Andreas