[Qgis-developer] Finalising the changelog for 2.8

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sat Feb 21 00:19:09 PST 2015

Hi all

We have finished our edits to the visual changelog, the working copy is
here:

http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/version/2.8/

Please note that you should not blog / tweet / link to this URL yet,
Richard will move it onto the main QGIS.org web site from where it can be
translated and where it is statically rendered.

Before I give Richard the green light to do that, I would like to mention
that at a recent PSC meeting we agreed to allow feature funders and
developers to be included in an acknowledgement in the changelog. Thus I
would request anyone who funded or developed a feature listed in the change
log to please submit to me a change request by email (tim at kartoza.com) with
the following specific format:

For funders:

**This features was funded by:** [name of your organisation](
http://website/of/your/organisation)

For developers:

**This feature was developed by:** John Doe, Polly Gone, Sim Boll

Finally, if there is a key feature that you think should be on the list, at
the above web site, please let me know and I will endeavour to add it over
the weekend. Please provide clear details about what the new feature does
etc.

Many thanks

Tim

Tim Sutton