[Qgis-developer] Print composer font pickers are broken

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 13:32:11 PST 2015

It is indeed a very serious.

I know that packaging takes a lot of time and effort, but I wonder if it
wouldn't be better to "cancel" 2.8 and jump to 2.8.1. since the bug was
already fixed.

This was obviously very unfortunate, but I fear that many people will be
extremely annoyed to find this problem in a new release.

If 2.8.1 is not feasible right away, I would suggest a big warning about
this.

Cheers