[Qgis-developer] QGIS server docs

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 02:23:24 PST 2015

Hi all,

not sure if this is correct place, but there is a section in QGIS User
Guide about QGIS Server [0]. For developer-related stuff maybe it
is better to create chapter in PyQGIS CookBook.

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/source/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_server_support.rst

> Hi Marco,
>
> I also wanted to add some Python Plugin related stuff.
>
> I kindly as the documentation people to create the skeleton to hold
> server docs in the main QGIS documentation.

>> Hi
>>
>> I'd like to update the QGIS server documentation (tolerance parameters for
>> GetFeatureInfo). What is the right place to do so? In the
>> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation repo, I can't find anything
>> related to the server.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Marco
>>

>> On 18.12.2014 10:23, Marco Hugentobler wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> Ok from me to move the server documentation to the doc. Could someone from
>>> the documentation team import the current content?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Marco

>> --
>> Dr. Marco Hugentobler
>> Sourcepole -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
>> Weberstrasse 5, CH-8004 Zürich, Switzerland
>> marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch http://www.sourcepole.ch
>> Technical Advisor QGIS Project Steering Committee

> Alessandro Pasotti
> w3:   www.itopen.it

Alexander Bruy