[Qgis-developer] Finalising the changelog for 2.8

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Mon Feb 23 22:27:21 PST 2015

Hi
On Feb 23, 2015 4:56 PM, "Arnaud Morvan" <arnaud.morvan at camptocamp.com>
wrote:

> We've added one entry and altered another to reflect our contributions on
processing.

Thanks!

Regards

Tim

> Regards
>
> Arnaud
>
> Le 21/02/2015 09:19, Tim Sutton a écrit :
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> We have finished our edits to the visual changelog, the working copy is
here:

>> http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/version/2.8/
>>
>> Please note that you should not blog / tweet / link to this URL yet,
Richard will move it onto the main QGIS.org web site from where it can be
translated and where it is statically rendered.

>> Before I give Richard the green light to do that, I would like to
mention that at a recent PSC meeting we agreed to allow feature funders and
developers to be included in an acknowledgement in the changelog. Thus I
would request anyone who funded or developed a feature listed in the change
log to please submit to me a change request by email (tim at kartoza.com) with
the following specific format:

http://website/of/your/organisation)

>> For developers:
>>
>> **This feature was developed by:** John Doe, Polly Gone, Sim Boll
>>

>> Finally, if there is a key feature that you think should be on the list,
at the above web site, please let me know and I will endeavour to add it
over the weekend. Please provide clear details about what the new feature
does etc.