[Qgis-developer] Strange behaviour in feature ids when editing PostGIS layer

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Feb 27 11:37:11 PST 2015

Hi Sandro,

On Fri, 27. Feb 2015 at 17:35:37 +0100, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> In any case the reported behavior does sound like a bug to me, so
> I still think it should get a ticket, don't you ?

Well, ctid is not a reliable key.   The ctid will also change if something else
modifies the row.   Maybe postgis layers without any key should be readonly.
That would also help with Victor's problem, but probably not in a desired way
;)

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode