[Qgis-developer] Strange behaviour in feature ids when editing PostGIS layer

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Sat Feb 28 04:43:53 PST 2015

Hi,
well pgadmin sets table view in readonly mode if no Primary Key is defined..
That is more than a good practice from a DBA point of view, I wouldn't be
against such a constraint for tables. We should raise some user warning when
connecting to PG, so that users don't get confuzed
Another point, what about views that do not have PK (but may be editable) ?
Cheers
Régis