[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.6.1: minidumps (2nd season)

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Sat Feb 28 09:48:04 PST 2015

Hi Giovanni and all devs,
sorry for bothering again but, within the last 2weeks, I'm still
experiencing minidumps.
As suggested months ago (with 2.6--> solved), I tried to uninstall
plugins in a progressive way but, this time, it's not simple to
understand what can cause the crash due to the fact that it appears just
sometimes in different situations (mainly quick zoom in&out, or while
processor rendering.
The project has: around 20 shapefile, Bing OpenLayer (mostly switched
off) and around 50 tiff maps (mostly switched off).
Probably similar to THIS ISSUE <https://hub.qgis.org/issues/12077>.
Am I the only one?

I'm working on W8.1 64bit and QGIS 2.6.1 from Osgeo 64bit.

Thank you all!

all the best,

Niccolò

---