[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.6: .ui form window size

Guillaume guillaume.costes at live.fr
Mon Jan 5 07:45:42 PST 2015

Hello everyone,

Following a message on Georezo :
http://georezo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=262178
<http://georezo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=262178>   I was advised to post
a message here by calling Matthias Khun.

I try to adapt tools running on QGIS 2.2 to version 2.6 but I have a
blocking bug...

I use to complete my attribute tables forms created with QT- Creator (.ui )
associated with pythons files that allow me to create drop-down lists , data
validation , etc. and blocking bug : *resize windows with a button or simply
open the form.*

For this I use the following code that works fine with 2.2 but has no effect
on the 2.6:
code :

It works well on objects from my window ( groupbox , text box, etc.) but not
on the size of the window even her.

Do you have an explanation or idea to solve this problem?

/*Note:* In terms of the explanation , I can be a track: When the form
opens, there is now a "Actions" button that corresponds to the predefined
actions on the tables (see PJ) . Very useful but should certainly compel
QGIS to group the ui + provided something for this button to produce the
window and no longer use the .ui directly.../

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5180053/bouton_action.png>

Thank you in advance and Happy New year !