[Qgis-developer] python code in form

Luca Lanteri lklanteri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:07:36 PST 2015

Hi Bernard, thanks for the tip. I've seen DataDrivenInputMask some time ago
and I promised myself to deepen it because I use lots of data stored
postgres and this plugin seems very useful. However the main limitations
for this very project are that I must use custom forms (to insert the
project logo and more stuff) and it also should work with spatialite.

thanks
Luca