[Qgis-developer] Multiple styles per layer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 7 08:15:57 PST 2015

Hi Martin,

I just saw your recent commit for support of multiple styles - but I
don't fully get it how it works. I can add a new style and can switch to
another style, but it seems whenever I change the symbology, it resets
all styles at once?

Or maybe I don't fully get it how it is supposed to work.

BTW: cool feature - would be cool to also expose the multiple styles in
QGIS server (e.g. to support color and black/white styles) for the same
layer.

Andreas