[Qgis-developer] Multiple styles per layer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 7 09:02:31 PST 2015

Hi Martin,

Does it support a change of renderer? E.g. start with a simple fill
renderer in one styles and then change to a categorized or rule-based
renderer in another style?

It works fine for me if I stay within one renderer, but kind of acts
weird if I start changing renderers in the different styles.

Cool to hear about the presets/style choice in print composer and
support in QGIS server!

Andreas