[Qgis-developer] Crowdfunding for a Christmas gift to QGIS - live layer effects!

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 13:32:42 PST 2015

On 25 December 2014 at 20:54, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just letting everyone know about a new crowdfunding project I've just launched:
>
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/41633306/a-christmas-gift-for-qgis-live-layer-effects-for-q

I've just posted a new demonstration video at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQ7rBGgoq0
This showcases layer effects for line and polygon layers, and an outer
glow effect.

Funding is getting very close, but we're almost out of time. Please
share this update to anyone you think may be interested in funding
this campaign and seeing this feature land in QGIS.

Thanks again to everyone who's donated so far!
Nyall