[Qgis-developer] Copenhagen developer meeting

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Mon Jan 12 20:38:22 PST 2015

Hi Hugo,
Yes the planning are going well.
I have now filled in some more informations - and more to come in the following period.
We are about to send invitation both to developers and educators for this meeting.

At Monday 18. And Thuesday 19. May we will have a QGIS conference at the same place. We are working on the webpage for this.
We are writing for submission for speakers and workshops in this week. As well we are looking for sponsors :-)

We are looking forward to see you all.
Regards
Lene Fischer
Associate Professor