[Qgis-developer] Rotation status and PSC meeting

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Jan 15 06:59:25 PST 2015

I've spent more time on rotation (only partially funded), fixing:

 - Label pre-rotation (#11814)
 - North Arrow Decoration (#11818)
 - Grid decoration (#11817)

Leftover issues (open for funding):

 - Plugin layers (#11900) -- needs feedback
 - Overview map (#11862) -- minor, IMHO
 - Composer support (#11912) -- wish ?
 - Atlas doesn't consider map rotation when setting scale (#11954)

Please report any other issue that might arise with rotation enabled
and properly tag it with the "rotation" label.

I'd like to partecipate to the PSC meeting tomorrow but it is only
possible for me before 18:00 CET. I hadn't found the schedule here:
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/PSC_Meeting_16_January_2015
At what time do you plan to meet ?

--strk;