[Qgis-developer] SPIT still functional?

Olivier Dalang olivier.dalang at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:38:45 PST 2015

Heh didn't know about this !! Great news, I'll try ASAP !

Actually I didn't see it because it wasn't displaying in my processing
toolbox, since I had an old processing plugin installed (v 2.2) that was
hiding the newer one which is now shipped with QGIS.
Shouldn't we remove the old processing plugin from the repo ? (or at least
set it's max version to the version where Processing was included in QGIS ?)

Thanks !!

Olivier