[Qgis-developer] Problem when using spatial index

Junior Delaz delazj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:20:37 PST 2015

Some users [1] have already encountered this issue and i understood that it
may be related to non correspondance between the number of rows in the .dbf
file and number of geometry (some rows had no geometry). A simple "Save
As.." to another shapefile has solved the problem.
[1] http://georezo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=95143 (in french, sorry )