[Qgis-developer] Export to web: OpenLayers, Leaflet, Threejs

luca.casagrande at gmail.com luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 13:06:58 PST 2015

> definitely a great addition. I think that any plugin or script that
> exports a qgis project to another format (so it uses QGIS as a front
> end for easily setting up layers, symbology, etc), can fit in here. We
> can create a small framework and then plug converters into it, so they
> use a similar interface (with basic common parameters such as the list
> of layers to include) and some custom inputs for each converter.
>
> Good to see that people like the idea :-)

Hi all,

I think that the first step is to merge the "2D export" plugins.
Michaël's plugin would be a great addition, because it's a way to use
all the great styling capability from QGIS.
I started helping Victor with the "Export to OL3" plugin and I will be
happy to contribute to the merging process.

Ciao!
L.