[Qgis-developer] qwt5.dll missing from the lastest weekly release.

Casper Børgesen (CABO) CABO at NIRAS.DK
Tue Jan 27 01:57:34 PST 2015

I have downloaded the lastest QGIS 2.7.0-4 weekly release (26-Jan-2015 05:02) for Windows x64 and after installing (and uninstalling my previous weekly edition) I cannot start QGIS due to:

qgis-dev-bin.exe - System Error
The program can't start because qwt5.dll is missing from your computer. Try installing the program to fix this problem.

For QGIS 2.6.1 the qwt5.dll is located inside the \bin folder but its missing from the folder created by the weekly release installer.

Since I haven't changed the way I install the weekly releases, my guess is that something might have changed in the building process?

Regards, Casper