[Qgis-developer] snapping and ... snapping options?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jul 1 05:43:27 PDT 2015

Hi Devs,

wanted to show off QGIS digitizing here to somebody, and got lost in the
different 'snapping options' options we have:

http://imgur.com/wgouUTB

Am I right that most of the 'Snapping' parts in the Options/Digitizing
dialog are obsolete now (like default snap mode en the tolerance).
There is also not a connection between these: setting default snapping
tolerance in that one does not modify the one in the 'Snapping and
Digitizing Options' dialog and vice versa?

Is this some left-overs from an earlier snapping module?
Or do I miss something here?

/me just trying to get rid of too many options :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde