[Qgis-developer] hub.qgis.org error

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Jul 9 08:05:30 PDT 2015

Hi Régis,

On Thu, 09. Jul 2015 at 07:00:47 -0700, Régis Haubourg wrote:
> when trying to create tickets today, from Firefox or Chrome, I get an error
> "Affected version must be given"

I recently removed the default.  I just wanted to avoid that is tagged to every
bug even if it actually affects a different version.  So that you now have to
select one wasn't really intended, but is probably still a good thing.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode