[Qgis-developer] FOSS4G-EU

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 02:36:10 PDT 2015

On 10.07.2015 09:20, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all,
> who will be at FOSS4G-EU, next week? I'd be glad of having a QGIS
> informal meeting at one of the BoF spaces we have [0].
> Anyone interested? Could someone suggest a time and date?
> Thanks.
>
> [0] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Europe_2015_BirdsOfAFeather
Hi

I'll be there on Wednesday.

@strk
Will you be attending? Would be a nice occasion to have a discussion
about some GEOS work needed for QGIS, I'm thinking in particular about
the issue of exposing the PrecisionReducer functionality in the C API
(as we already discussed to some extent a few months back).

Best,
Sandro