[Qgis-developer] Sharing AutoGCP Plugin

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Jul 10 09:37:08 PDT 2015

Am 10.07.2015 um 16:56 schrieb EPA WC:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to find the AutoGCP plugin referred to here:
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2010-September/009539.html
> I also know there is a GUI for it under Ubuntu.
>
> Is there anyone who has all the code and GUI application on this list?
> Could you share them with me if you do?

I have saved the plugin way back in 2011. You can download it
temporarily from

http://home.arcor.de/andre.joost/autogcp.zip

but I doubt it will work with QGIS 2.x without refactoring. I have no
experience with it.

You might get further help from the contributor of the ticket
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/2987  http://hub.qgis.org/users/698
Not sure if the mail adresses there is still valid.

This blog entry might also be a help:
http://linfiniti.com/2010/10/automated-gcp-collection-in-quantum-gis/

http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#i.points.auto is another
approach with GRASS, unfortunately not part of the QGIS processing toolbox.

HTH,
André Joost