[Qgis-developer] SAGA kernel missing CRS?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jul 10 09:54:20 PDT 2015

Il 10/07/2015 12:56, Victor Olaya ha scritto:

> Also, this should fix the issues with CRSs that appeared with vector
> layers as well.
>
> Please, test and let me know if there are other issues.

Hi Victor,
tested, it seems not to solve the issue at least on Debian sid (saga
2.1.4). The kernel is still created without a crs.
Since it works on windows, could you please publish the new version, so
we can enjoy wider testing (and we can use it more easily in the
upcoming foss4g-eu)?

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu