[Qgis-developer] working on vertical plane of surfaces

Anjo Weichbrodt anjo.weichbrodt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 00:54:10 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I am working with QGIS for the documentation on archaeological sites. QGIS
is an amazing tool for us, so we are really thankful to the community.
As we document as well vertical surfaces within their geographical and
archaeological context, I am wondering how such a capability might be
integrable within a QGIS application. I am thinking of polygons on the
horizontal plane which link to a file representing the vertical plane of
the surface.

What do you think about this? In what directions could I look for solutions?

Thanks a lot,
Anjo