[Qgis-developer] Multio Ring Buffer Plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jul 14 06:23:06 PDT 2015

Il 13/07/2015 00:24, Heikki Vesanto ha scritto:

> Just submitted my first plugin, via the share a plugion in the repo:
> Multi Ring Buffer
>
> Similar to the "Multi-distance" buffer but works with a fixed supplied
> distance and number of rings.
>
> So for example if you want to create 100 rings, it is quicker than
> putting in all your numbers.
>
> In the first version it only works with the selected layer, but will
> add further functionality of layer selection later.

Hi Heikki,
thanks for this, I'm going to check and publish it as soon as possible.
We are trying to avoid duplication as much as possible, both in QGIS
itself, and in plugins: have you thought of adding your work to
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/MultiDistanceBuffer/ ?
All the best, and thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu