[Qgis-developer] Week 8 - report on "Multithread Support on QGIS Toolbox"

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:48:16 PDT 2015

Marcus

Great work!

Just one suggestion. The run iterative mode is not urgent, since it is
not often used, and it's nothing but a batch process, so I would
recommend not working on that, leaving that for later, once the single
execution is working fine. That should be the priority.

I will test your code later today and let you know what i see.

Thanks!