[Qgis-developer] Looping over features in processing

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:18:38 PDT 2015

Tim

What you are describing is the behaviour of the iterative execution of
algorithms (for a layer with n features, it runs the algorihtm n times,
each of them using as input a layer with only one of those features). That
can be executed without the need to code anything, from the algorithm
dialog.

If it's not exactly what you are looking for and you want to code something
similar, maybe you can at least check the corresponding code to get some
ideas

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/gui/AlgorithmExecutor.py#L58

Let me know if you have more questions

Cheers