[Qgis-developer] Lizmap - show table in one to many relationship

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:24:35 PDT 2015

Hi Pietro,

This feature has landed in Lizmap master, but is not available for current
stable version. We are about to publish a 3.0 beta version to let users
test it and report possible bugs. If you want to try this new feature, you
need:

* last Lizmap Web Client ( master version, available for download on github)
* last Lizmap plugin ( master version, available in github too)
* Configure relations in QGIS for the layers you need
* Add you layers in the "Attribute layers" tab in Lizmap plugin (and
publish them as WFS). If you have "many yo many" relationships between
layers, such as bus lines <-> pivot table <->bus stops, you can check the
checkbox "pivot table" for the middle table.

Lizmap "master" is not going to change a lot until we release the 3.0 :
only small enhancements and debug. You can use it with confidence.

Regards
Michaël